I. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
II. What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that store your computer or mobile device when you use our website.
III. What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used at virtually all existing websites.
By using cookies and other techniques we ensure for example that:
- Surfing in the website of wpwebmasterservice.com will be more fun and easy for you;
- When you visit our website you do not always receive or need to enter the same information;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as a wishlist, shopping cart or support ticket systems;
- We can measure how our website is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
IV. Cookies from third parties
V. Which Cookies do we use
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. Think, for example, of functionalities such as a shopping cart, support ticketing system and order checkout.
Explanation Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the website of websitesforeveryoneelse.com to function properly. Think about:
- Your browser settings are stored so that you can view our website optimally on your screen;
- The ability to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
- It is possible to respond to messages in our website;
- An even load on the website, so that it remains functional and accessible;
- Detecting possible abuse or potential problems in our website, for example by registering successive login attempts.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our website by the users with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our website for the benefit of our users.
Explanation Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies with third parties to investigate the use. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our website. In this way we ensure that the experience with our website is constantly optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address, which is made anonymous;
- Technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use;
- From which page you came to the website;
- When and for how long you visit or use the website;
- Whether you use the functionalities of the website. For example, making a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
- Which pages you visit in our website.
We use these cookies for example for:
- Tracking the number of visitors to our website;
- Measuring the duration per visit;
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website.
Social media cookies from third parties
Social media cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves. When you click on a social media button in our website, a social media cookie is placed. The social media party can recognize your IP address when you want to share a page from our website. For the cookies that the social media parties place and the data they collect with them, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. We encourage you to consult the privacy and cookie statements for Facebook, YouTube on a regular basis:
VI. Browser Settings
XXI. More INformation
Creative Computer Concepts, Austin, Texas, Version October 2018