ProfessionAL WordPress Website Support
Affordable WORDPRESS Website SUPPORT PLANS
Bronze - $99/mo
Silver - $149/mo
Gold - $249/mo
WordPress Website Support FAQ
No contract, you can cancel at any time. We prefer you have the option to leave if you’re unhappy with our service and give us feedback on how we can serve you better.
Of course! Should you decide to cancel your plan, we’ll be sad to see you go but naturally refund the time left. The exact refund depends on at what point in the current term you cancel and how much work has been done in that timeframe.
An example: You cancel after the first week of the term but we just updated your premium theme and ecommerce plugins. In this case your refund will be less than the aproximate 75% of the plan’s rate.
You can pay with PayPal. There will be an option to pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
The additional hourly support rate is $100 with a 1 hour minimum. All plans include a 5% discount off the hourly fee. If the additional hours exceed 6 hours, you’ll receive 10% off for each next hour.
Sure, any time! For upgrades we’ll calculate the additional cost for the remainder of the current term.
Should you decide to downgrade we’ll refund the left over time. The exact refund depends on at what point in the current term you cancel and how much work has been done in that timeframe.
An example: You downgrade a Gold plan to Silver after the first week of the term but we just updated your premium theme and ecommerce plugins. In this case your refund will be less than the 75% of the Gold plan’s rate.
Yes, your first two plans are full price, all additional plans will receive a discount of 10%.
Sure! Contact us and let us know what you need and we’ll make you a custom plan.
Yes, of course! Outdated WordPress versions and plugins are the #1 cause of hacks, it’s very important to get them updated ASAP. We’ll analyze your site at the start of your plan and let you know what needs to be updated and if the plan’s rate covers the amount of work. This is usually the case for WordPress installations with a version number of 3.9 or higher. Outdated plugins that cannot be updated anymore or ones that will not function properly in the latest version of WordPress can be replaced by other, similar plugins. Of course we can help you find proper replacements.
If your plan does not cover the amount of work to be done, you can purchase additional support hours at a reduced rate. We can also agree upon delaying non critical updates to the next term of your plan.
Our maximum response time to support requests depends on your plan. Note that these are maximum response times, we’re usually a lot quicker to respond!
- Bronze and Silver Plans: max. 24 hours
- Gold: max. 12 hours
The cleaning time depends on your plan:
- Silver Plan: 24 hours after contacting our security partner
- Gold Plan: 3 – 6 hours after contacting our security partner.
Our Content Management services include creation, editing, publishing, updating and removing content. In short: you deliver the content and we’ll put it your website. This could be adding images or videos to a page, creating and publishing your blog posts, adding new products to your shop, replacing your website logo image etc. etc.
Don’t worry, we’ll get your site back to normal ASAP. Updates are performed only after thorough testing on our staging environment. The updates will only be pushed to your live site during the agreed upon low-traffic hours, to reduce any impact of an update to the minimum.
Next to the weekly or daily backups we’ll create a full backup before any update on your site. Also, we’ll check your plugin and/or theme’s compatibility with the latest WordPress version before updating.
Should a plugin, theme or WordPress update lead to problems on your website, there are multiple ways to move forward. Depending on the problem’s severity and the importance of the trouble causing plugin or theme you could decide to:
- have us simply roll back to the working state of the site using the pre-update backup and then decide how to move forward
- keep the updated version of your site online but have us disable the plugin causing the issue so you can contact its developer for a fix or replace it by a similar plugin
- Same goes for theme updates, if a theme update we can roll back or keep the site live but temporary switch to a working theme while your developer works on a fix.
We’ll investigate the issue and collect all necessary information for you to contact theme or plugin developer. We’d be happy to reach out on your behalf to the Premium theme or plugin developer at your plan’s additional hourly support rate.
Don’t worry; we’ll get that fixed, too. Depending on what’s happened and your plan this may involve recovering from one of our backups or putting the expert team of our security partner Wordfence to work.
Websites get hacked every day, thousands of them. While this may sound scary, getting hacked is rare when combining the monitoring of our security partner Wordfence with our preventative maintenance. But, there’s always a chance it could happen. If it happens to your site, we’ll put the expert team at Wordfence to work. They investigate, clean and/or restore your site and help you move forward.
24/7 security monitoring and unlimited free malware cleanings are included in all our plans.
Yes, you can! Malware removal from an already hacked website is included in our Gold Plan. Our Silver and Bronze plans offer this service for an additional reduced fee.
Our Gold and Silver plans include 24/7 Uptime monitoring. Should your site become unavailable we’ll inform you by text message and e-mail. You can then decide whether to contact your hosting provider or not. For most clients this depends on the time of day, and the average visitor traffic at that time.
Usually websites become unavailable due to scheduled maintenance of your hosting provider. A quality hosting provider will communicate these instances ahead of time, and schedule them at low traffic hours. In other occasions your host could be suffering from a technical issue. Again, a quality host will keep you informed on the outage and expected timeline on their website.
If your site becomes unavailable for no apparent reason, contact us and we’ll investigate and fix the issue.
We do not offer hosting at this time but we can surely help you pick the perfect hosting provider and plan for your site.
Signing up for our maintenance plans offers you peace of mind while you focus on your business. We’ll take care of your site and keep the show on the road. Although we offer a lot of support and service in our plans it’s important to know what’s not included:
- Updating of plugins like shopping carts, membership management and other complex commercial plugins is not included except with our Gold Plan. Silver Plan clients can add support for these plugins for an additional monthly fee, depending on the plugin.
- Design and development of custom themes or custom plugins and custom programming is not included for discounted add-on hours, nor is repairing complex custom templates for commercial plugins such as WooCommerce.
- Urgent editing or troubleshooting of commercial themes and plugins is not included as a support feature – for this you will need to contact your theme developer or plugin developer.
- Re-design or adding new themes/features/plugins to your website is not included as a support feature – for this you can request a separate quote.
- SEO help
- Issues related to your Hosting Service provider, domain registrant or any other third party network. We’d be happy to act on your behalf between you and these parties at your plan’s additional hourly support rate.